Emma Stone Hair 2011

    Emma Stone shows off her new blonde hair on the red carpet at Trevor Live at the Hollywood Palladium on Sunday (December 5) in Hollywood, Calif.

    The "Easy A" actress gave up her brassy hair and went for blond (her natural color) because of her current project. Emma is set to star as Gwen Stacy in the reboot of Spider-Man.

    The actress showed her new hair color on the red carpet at Trevor Live at the Hollywood Palladium on Sunday (Dec. 5) wearing a Roksanda Ilicinic dress and Brian Atwood shoes. She rocked her new look with smoky cat eyes and gorgeous peach blush.



    Emma Stone is blonde for 'Spider-Man'


    Emma Stone is blonde for 'Spider-Man'
    How do you like her blond locks? See her before bellow.













    Emma Stone, who recently went blonde for her "Spider-Man" role, is back to red in the January 2011 issue of "W" magazine.
    The "Easy A" actress looks beautiful on the cover, wearing Gucci Spring 2011 corset and pants. On the photos inside she rocks a Prada dress also from their Spring 2011 collection.
    You can't help but love Emma after reading her honest interview, revealing her witty and down-to-earth personality.
    See part of the interview and more photos nelow:


    On convincing her parents to move to L.A. with a Power Point presentation:

    "There was a chart; there was the song “Hollywood,” by Madonna; and there were pictures of actors like Sarah Jessica Parker, who had started young, in order to explain why we needed to move to L.A. when I was 14 instead of waiting to graduate from high school. There was a fair amount of alliteration in the presentation. It was some really heady stuff. [Laughs.] But I convinced them. When I was 14, my mom and I left Phoenix for pilot season. And…nothing happened. I didn’t get my first big part until I was 18."




    On choosing comedy:"I don’t think people thought comedy was my M.O., and it was. They always cast me as “the girlfriend” or “the young girl with attitude.” I would lose my mind if I felt like I had to be something like “the pretty girl.” When I was auditioning five or six times a week, they’d send me the descriptions of characters. And if it said “beautiful” or “gorgeous” or even “pretty,” my manager would delete it before sending it to me. Otherwise I’d immediately call him and say: “I will not be cast. It’s not going to happen.” Not to put myself down, but I just always thought I’d be a comedian. It was way more important to be funny or honest than to look a certain way.".


    On sex scenes in "Easy A""That was my favorite scene in the script. But when we actually shot it, I learned how difficult it is to simulate sex for that long, from that many angles. Simulation of sex is a real workout. We must have done a hundred takes. There was an oxygen tank at one point. It took two days. Simulated sex is really fun, but it’s not easy."


    Read the rest here.












    Emma Stone graces the December 2010 issue of Nylon Japan.
    Once again, the currently blonde actress looks pretty and stylish rocking F/W fashion.
    One of the most notable things she wears in the shoot are the uncanny DSquared² Bone Heels.
    Check it out:








































































































    emma stone smile picture



    emma stone hot



    emma stone 2010



    emma stone hair style



    emma stone hot in skirt



    emily jean stone



    hot emma stone picture



    Source URL: http://imagelala.blogspot.com/2011/08/emma-stone-hair-2011.html
    Visit World In Magazine for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive