Frankie Sandford Hair


    Greetings from Gibraltar! As I'm ready for dinner before everyone else I thought I would log into Blogger and see what's happening. I have missed soo many new blog posts; I'm never going to catch up!!


    I'm having a lovely time. If you don't know, I'm visiting my Sister and her boyfriend who live in Gibraltar. I'm here for a week but I've got a couple of weeks off work which means lots of chill out time and of course chance to catch up with my Sis! So far we have done a bit of sunbathing and lots of sightseeing. Today we drove to Spain and visited a safari park which was HUGE and brilliant. We're very tired but will be heading out soon for tea and a few beers. Tomorrow we're heading to the beach for the day so I'm hoping to top up my tan.



    The one thing that is driving me mad in the hot weather is my hair. It is dry, dull, my half-grown out fringe is driving me crazy and my blonde is coming through. No matter what I do with it it never looks right so I tie it up. It got me thinking.. if it's always tied up it may as well be short!


    I used to have my hair like this and I am seriously tempted to have it cut like this again. Frankie Sandford is the ultimate short hair idol. Choppy, glossy and sophisticated; she always looks fab.


    What do you think? Persevere with growing it long or go for the chop?










    All photos from a Google image search






    Frankie Sandford Hairstyles,Frankie Sandford is such an amazingly delightful and stylish young English pop singer, who you may know her as a member of the music group The Saturdays. More often than not you will catch Frankie Sandford donning her trademark upscale style pixie hairstyle, usually combed to the right providing some cute fringe. In this picture gallery you will see her cute pixie hairstyle, along with a few of choice hairstyles.








    Frankie Sandford Hairstyles,Frankie Sandford is such an amazingly delightful and stylish young English pop singer, who you may know her as a member of the music group The Saturdays. More often than not you will catch Frankie Sandford donning her trademark upscale style pixie hairstyle, usually combed to the right providing some cute fringe. In this picture gallery you will see her cute pixie hairstyle, along with a few of choice hairstyles.

    Source URL: http://imagelala.blogspot.com/2011/09/frankie-sandford-hair.html
    Visit World In Magazine for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive